Sunday, July 24, 2011

Edible Landscaping

One of the things that I've become interested in lately is Edible Landscaping (both personally at home and as a way to increase what we are able to grow at school). I'm pretty overwhelmed, though, by all the books that are now available about this topic. Here's the list I've gathered.


























Next I will start looking at the library for those that I can find and I will post reviews and which ones are my favorites. If you have one of these books and you love it, please please let me know.

And I've learned something new already... an artichoke is a flower!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Note: Dewey Decimal system 635 is Horticulture, so instead of looking up all these books one by one, I can just go hang out in that part of the library.