Friday, February 25, 2011

School Arts Magazine

We are just finishing up Picasso's Blue Period (which I introduced by reading Picasso and Minou) and a teacher friend of mine recommended the "Picasso's Got the Blues" art activity from an old issue of School Arts magazine. I was just blown away -- I had never seen or heard of this magazine before. I loved it! A must have for teachers... parents... all educators interested in bringing art to students.








School Arts - the Art Education Magazine for K-12 Art Educators


The website includes free art lesson plans so even if you don't plan to try out a subscription, definitely visit the site. We did the monochromatic painting and also tried out another idea from the same issue, the Glue Life Relief Portraits, my first foray into printmaking!

1 comment:

Lutvie said...

hii....
visit to my blog also :)

http://gunajayainfo.blogspot.com